There are many questions to which a Google search can provide an adequate starting point for further investigation. I am not ashamed to say that I turn to Google when searching for supporting analysis for my posts, and it has proven to be a good source of information, provided that you apply common sense in the way you use its search results.
Despite its huge coverage Google can only report on things that exist and have been mapped against a URL somewhere in cyberspace.
I’ve got my mental search list for which I am yet to find a suitable credible sources. My list includes the following questions:
1. What is the impact of geography and ethnicity on project management practices?
2. What impact will Gen Y have on project communication models?
3. Does Agile result in better project success rates?
4. Are projects using EVM more likely to succeed than ones that don’t use EVM?
5. Is there an economic threshold for using EVM or Monte Carlo Simulation in projects?
6. What is the true cost to the economy of multitasking?
If you know where I can find credible data in support of reaching sensible conclusions regarding any of the above please let me know.