As mentioned in an earlier post I’ve taken upon myself to become an active player in Project Management related discussions, primarily by being involved in and commenting on other bloggers’ posts.
In line with the above, I’ve had a very productive week, having commented on 18 fellow posts, with the most intriguing ones being the following:
- Pat Weaver – The illusion of control: dancing with chance
- Christopher Butcher – Successful Software Projects Are Miraculous
- Glen B. Alleman – Using Social Media to Help Manage Projects?
- Glen B. Alleman – Seven Deadly Sins of Project Scheduling
- Craig Brown – local optimization
- Samad Aidane – The “Chaos Report” Myth Busters
- Glen B. Alleman – PM 2.0 ? Agile, But What Is PM 2.0?
- Josh Milane – The Myth of Project Management – this one is a real funny one!!!
- Barney Austen – Keeping an eye on the big three
- Geoff Crane – Garbage In, Garbage Out. Haven’t We Learned That Yet?
- Todd C. Williams – Process Stifles Creativity
Hope you enjoy reading the above articles and contribute to some of the hottest debates in PM blog-land.